We have a commitment to excellence when it comes to the level of care we provide
Be sure to bring any diagnostic films or other test results that may have been ordered or performed by another physician.
Evaluation for low THC for chronic non malignant pain.
QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
A patient must be diagnosed with at least one of the following conditions to qualify to receive marijuana or a marijuana delivery device:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus.
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Conditions comparable to (a)-(j)
- A diagnosed terminal condition
- Chronic nonmalignant pain
- Interventional pain management (soft tissue, muscle, joint and spine injection)
- Medical pain management (includes non opioid and some opioid therapy)
Opioid replacement therapy (Suboxone and Zubsolv)
Includes oral medication, therapy, botulinum toxin (botox) injection and intrathecal pump with baclofen.
- Stem cell injection in soft tissue or joint
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Treatment after auto accident or slip and fall. We work with your personal injury attorney.